How often should one upload Lets Plays or Gameplays?
Many of the big YouTubers upload daily up to multiple times a day - and the small ones think that they have to do that, too! But does this even make sense? How much is enough, and what is too much?
I would be really interested in maybe different perspectives from Lets Players on the one hand and Gameplay-Viewers on the other side!
Since yesterday copyright-holders have to provide timestamps when claiming videos manually. This way you can see exactly which part of the video was claimed.
You already saw that before, but only on automated claims.
Furthermore, you are now able to edit the claimed videos in the Studio-Editor. There are three possibilities:
- Mute audio completely for the claimed part
- Swap the claimed song with one from the YouTube Audio Library
- Cut the claimed part
The affected part is highlighted in the editor, too!
Imagesource: Screenshot from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8FoxnCn8pM
The reason behind this idea is the fact that gimp can be used in a offensive way.
The issue author proposed some alternative names, including the following:
- GNU Imp
- GNU PIE
If you want to read the engaged discussion can do so here.
What do you think, shall GIMP keep its name or is this too offensive?
Our marketplace can be seen as a digital market for trade with e.q. Channeldesigns, Intros or videoequipment. Place your offers here or search for deals yourself!
Note that the trade with the following goods is not allowed:
- Paysafecards or other digital currencies (as a payment method they are obviously allowed)
- Subscribers, Likes or Views
- Every good that is illegal
- Goods that have nothing to do with YouTube and/or videos
Disclaimer: Legal relationships shall be established exclusively between the parties involved. The operators of tubepro.net are neither contractual partners nor agents of these legal relationships.
Welcome to the Milestone-Subforum!
You are invited to tell us about your milestones and let the community share your success.
There is only one rule:
Examples for milestones:
- 10, 100, 1'000 Subscribers
- a viral video
- Cooperation with a big YouTuber
- A Newspaper reports about your channel
- If you are in a network, please clarify beforehand whether you are allowed to publish numbers.
In this subforum you are able to present your channel to the community to reach more people and receive helpful feedback.
There are basically no restrictions as for how to design your introduction.
Consider the following:
Please note the following rules before posting in this subforum:
- Only introduce yourself, not your channel (you can present us your channel here: Channel showroom)
- Introductionvideos are nice, but will be deleted in this area
- Too short introductions with eq. only one sentence will be deleted, too
You may or may not use this template:
- Name: Gladly also your real life name
- Provenance: This may lead to projects with other people in your area
- About me: Your Hobbys, Career, Wishes, Dreams, ...
Before posting in this subforum, please consider the following rules:
- This area is not for advertisment, but for feedback
- You need to ask a specific feedback question
- Threads with only a video and no text are deleted immediately!
Specific Rules for different Types of Media:
- Only one video per thread (except if you ask e.q. whether the music was better matching in video a or video b)
- We would love to hear some explanation about the content or the process behind your video
- We want to give you feedback here at tubepro.net, not on YouTube - so please post blank links: https://youtu.be/oyQeq1... or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQeq1... The software will automatically embed your video in the thread
- Only one image per thread (except if they are variations of each other)
- We would love to hear some explanation about the content or the process of your graphics
- If you are a designer yourself and want to promote your work - please use the marketplace
- Only one piece per thread (except if you ask for variations of the same piece)
- We would love to hear some explanation about your music or the process behind its creation
- Musicvideos are subject to the video rules and so do lyric videos
We got some positive and negative examples on how (not) to write your threads:Quote
Creating a fake trailer turned out to be much more difficult than we thought, because shooting a meaningful and above all logical short film was too much in the back of our minds - this made the trailer quite long on the one hand and more and less structured on the other hand.
We would therefore be interested to know if the mood is still able to convey the tempo of the trailer well!
Are the two changes in content and music disturbing?
We couldn't really agree on a color filter - would a grindhouse-like coloring have been more appropriate?
For NoBudgetbereich - how do you like the spontaneously created and imagined mask?
my new video has just been finished and while creating it, I was asking myself a question all the time:
Is the recipe really so interesting that my viewers would try it out?
As my interest in fruit grows through my YouTube channel and blog, I wonder if I've already become "operationally blind". My videos don't reach that many viewers anymore. Therefore probably also the doubts.
Here is the video for now
What do you think?Quote
I am very interested in how you find the different camera angles. Especially the camera angles that show the food. Is it too close or too far away?
I am currently trying to find the right distance for my 2nd tripod so that it is neither too far away nor in the shooting area of the main camera.
Even if you have recommendations for a good lens, please feel free to use it.
Thanks for your feedback!